Saturday, December 28, 2013

Do you know whats in your makeup?

As I'm doing research on cruelty free makeup I came across some videos about people throwing away products because there's lead in it.Yep lead the thing that is in makeup that can cause "cancer" and most vegan products use all natural things,that's why some people switch to vegan or cruelty free to avoid things that can harm your body.Being proactive about your health is nice,when I viewed the videos I think to myself those people will throw away makeup and go eat at McDonalds,I'm not saying that for everyone. There are things around us that can harm us such as food,houses,even breathing the air could be dangerous.When you read the labels on food or products you consume you stand there and think "WHAT THE F**K IS CYCLOHEXASLIOXANE OR I CAN'T READ/PRONOUNCE THESE "SCIENTIFIC" WORDS!!!Companies uses words that don't make sense to the general public so they don't lose profit and people won't be freaked out,if you put lead,rat poison,and cyanide on the label would you buy the product,NO WAY!!!!I gone threw the makeup I have and of course I don't know what the ingredient is and can't read it so I Goggled some words from the Emori and Wet'N'Wild blush, magnanese, propylparaben, cyclohexaslioxane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate.

Magnanese-chemical in stainless steel,hmmm does that sound safe?

propylparaben-it disturbs reproductive functions

cyclohexaslioxane-its harmful to fish and wildlife.......

aluminum starch octenylsuccinate-have substances that can be harmful to the body.

Am I freaked out,not really cause there are other things that can harm me in the future other than makeup.If you have a family history of getting cancer or illnesses I would watch what I put in my body.From the information I looked up lead doesn't leave your body no matter what you do,thats a scary thought and tomorrow I'll forget about it when I put on makeup.If you want to look up what brands have lead Google it and MAC have it in the lipsticks.

I took pics of the labels from Emori and Wet N Wild



Whats in my makeup kit?I got my address labels to get my business out there when I send mail=]I should keep some in my car in case I need to mail out something last minute.






Video Billy Idol"Rebel Yell"



No comments:

Post a Comment