Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vlog

I did videos and I took pictures because the webcam didn't pick up on things, oh well.One day I'll get a video camera and do fun stuff.The first video is a review on Hard Candy makeup and second video is eye lashes I got in the mail.=] Hard Candy is cruelty free and I'll use it on customers upon request for products that don't harm animals.


Bloopers:what I meant to say was eye shadow not mascara,and mascara wand not applicator its kinda the same thing.Yes I have lots of work to do LOL.







Me talking away about eye lashes,I think I might loose people on this video.


See videos are easier than writing,maybe next time I'll do it with video camera and show it off to YouTube get subscribers.

Here are photos of the products since webcam didn't pick them up.








The colors I used,they are pink and the camera reflected the shimmer instead of color.





Yes I applied eyelashes with no eye liner to cover strip,I wasn't planning to go any where I wanted to test the makeup.I love Hard Candy.







My eyelash the strip I was talking about in the video,I cut the ends before applying them.






On my skin tone the shadows are natural and pretty,the pinks showed up on me well.I'll try out more Hard Candy Pallets.



heres a fun music video for going threw my video or not hahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment