Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!HELLO 2014!!!

*blows party horn* it's the new year and I said I would update you on my 1920 look its not super accurate since I'm modern as f**k,the makeup wasn't horrible.I spent a lot of my time in front of the mirror getting ready for the wedding and didn't get a full meal until I got there.The wedding was on a beautiful yacht and I was really nervous due to me having motion sickness issues.Thank the lord I didn't get sick!During prayers in the ceremony I prayed please lord let me get threw the wedding with out my head in the toilet. LOL.The wedding was beautiful and the bride was hot,now on to my makeup I spend all my time on and maybe it will help you out if you are super modern like I am.I had on a blue flapper dress and all of December I rocked a blue outfit to be like a celebrity on red carpet.The flapper dress kept running up since I have a big butt and I shook my butt on the dance floor.I hope my dress was down the whole time....

 This is before the wedding,I layered my eye shadows and added glitter on my eye lid since the silver wasn't being nice to me.


I used the Emori pearl pallet again from the awesome secret santa exchange.Its not cruelty free since its made in China and it wont help the animals that been tested on if I throw it away.I'll use it until its gone and not buy it. I used a shimmery black and on darker skin it doesn't show up as a dark black its good for a natural smoky eye.I used the white shimmery I eye shadow to the right as a highlight under my eye brows and inner corner of my eyes.I used shimmery silver bottom left on my eye lid and it took some layering I also applied it wet for it to stay.It creased at the end of the wedding and who cares.I should have used a matte gray shadow as a base for it to say.



Yes its a MAC eye shadow and I purchased it before I found out they are no longer cruelty free.Its a limited edition blue eye shadow and the shade remind me of denim jeans,its a fun blue to play with and it will look good on anyone.The eye shadow was used in the crease.





My favorite black eye shadow in the world!!!NYX Cosmetics matte black and its the darkest black eye shadow if you are a dark skin tone.I tried out MAC Carbon and it wasn't dark enough for me it was used for my natural makeup.NYX is the third item I used that's currently cruelty free and I would cry if they stop being cruelty free and discontinued the black shadow.I used the eye shadow in the crease with the blue eye shadow.







I used the matte powder to set my liquid foundation since I don't have "finishing powder" and I have MAC and Avon products again this is before I found out they stop being nice to animals.LAMENESS!








The MAC lip stick called DARK SIDE!It made me think Star Wars right away and it gives you the sexy vamp look.In the 1920 women worn dark red lip stick and this color worked out great.If I kissed your cheek at the wedding this is the lip stick I wore.=]






This glitter have a lot of uses for me,I purchased this at a Halloween store and loved it since.I used the glitter on my eye lid to support the sliver eye shadow.I rolled the glitter on back of my hand and used a q-tip and dabbed the glitter on my eyes and I didn't put it on lower lid I don't want any irritation during the wedding. That's the modern make up I added.







The bronzer another modern make up I added.



Gotta have water proof eye liner if you want your eye liner to run down your eyes.




Its new product I purchase recently and I love it!Its the deep brown corrector and the product is made for dark skin with uneven skin or dark ache scars.I put it in areas that bother me and I didn't notice it.The product said it was better with cream foundation and it worked well with liquid foundation.Its cruelty free!YIPPIE!



My lovely custom blend foundation from motives that's also cruelty free.






heres a video to celebrate the new year =]



No comments:

Post a Comment