Monday, December 23, 2013

Be Kind to Bunnies.....

I'm not vegan and I explained my belief a bunch of times.I believe in only killing animals for food and torturing them is not nice.I'll wear leather because I eat meat and if its fox or exotic animal I won't wear it.If I ate rabbits and foxes I would wear the fur,that's what the cavemen did they eat the animal they hunted and use their fur to keep warm.Since animal testing is huge in cosmetic industry and brought controversies,its hard to find makeup in the store that is cruelty free.Most of the time really cheap makeup in drugstores are not vegan friendly and there a few that is cruelty free, Wet N Wild, NYX(not sold in every drug store), E.L.F. I may not like their makeup under 3 bucks and its harmless to buy.I hope they stay cruelty free!If you found out a product you are currently using is cruelty free don't just throw them away,all you do is stop buying the product and move on.Throwing them away don't save a bunny =]

I have a small list of products that do harm cute little bunnies if you want a longer list check out PETA and this blog www.mybeautybunny.com they have reviews on cruelty free products and they also inform you on what is cruelty free and not. I'm trying to have a cruelty free makeup kit so I can work with any client and get more business. If I find out they are not I can separate the makeup and items before working on them. If you are reading this and know more products please let me know.

Mean to animals:

Estee Lauder( aka Estee Slaughter,I call them that)

MAC(brought out by Estee Slaughter) MAC use to be cruelty free. I do own MAC products and stop buying them after I found out they are not cruelty free.

Clinique (use to be cruelty free) 

Revlon 

Cover Girl

Rimel ( I'm not sure if its spelled right,I heard if they are or not.I won't be surprised if they do)

Sephora(they use to not harm bunnies) I loved their makeup time to move on.The store do have few cruelty free products. 

Avon (no longer cruelty free and I do purchase the products once in a while)

Mary Kay(use to be cruelty free)

Neutrogena 

Smashbox (use to be cruelty free)

Bobbi Brown (use to be cruelty free)

Sally Beauty Supply(I don't know if they carry cruelty free products,we all go there some time)

If you want longer list and you will be surpised who test on animals. About 100% of products we daily are tested on animals.I like staying away from cosmetics that test on animals no animal will die to be on my face.

Now the companies that loves bunnies:

MUD Cosmetics

Urban Decay(only a few products)

Kat Von D

Motives Cosmetics

Sugar Pill

NYX Cosmetics

Wet N Wild

E.L.F.

Lime Crime

and few others I can't name right now.


Whats in my makeup kit? I would take pictures and its covered in makeup so I got one off Google that's cleaner.A must have if you are going to be playing with eye lashes and if you have latex allergies this is not for you.I keep this in my kit if I'm going to put on eye lashes.





I had this for a very long time,that tells you how often I put on makeup lol. Its a nice primer if you want to keep your eye shadow on longer.You gotta have some type of primer in your kit if you are doing makeup.




yes I picked a video with Christmas music....Yep the Jackson 5 "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"

No comments:

Post a Comment