Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beauty Queen on Wheels

I came up with the name cause beauty queen was already taken on blogger url.My buisness for makeup I came up with makeup by inner beauty queen to stand out and it will attract attention as I get into the beauty industry.I googled makeup by inner beauty queen and its not taken.The wheels came from roller derby ,yes you have some chick that loves makeup and play a tough sport,I broke the stereotype. Roller derby have ups and downs for me, I was glad the season is over to get rest and I was dealing with a painful injury.I've been to every practice and I made sacrifices,put my life and dreams on hold just to skate.That's been eating at me and its the past.I have 2014 to make it up,if there's a good opportunity to put myself out there and do what I need I'll just say no practice and games if I have to.I'm not going to do that to myself and I deserve to go for my dreams even if my league support me or not.I do love skating and being apart of an awesome community I gotta draw the line,the support with in the community is rad.its not about beating each other up in the end.if you need help or starting up a business they are there.I use my  love for makeup to put  raffle prizes together  with tutorials so the fans will get know the skaters.if you want to join roller derby be prepared to commit time and lot of money to play. 

What's in my purse?I didn't take my own photos and pictures from online show the product off better.I didn't feel like digging in my purse to get the products and take pictures.

If i didn't keep this in my purse ill be miserable. I love Eco in Tangerine flavor and it last longer than chap stick.


 I was at Ulta while ago and I was looking for nude/ neutral color I can wear for my skin tone.The beauty advisor found it for me and fell in love with Stila lipstick color "Ali" and it gives a nice cool feeling when I put it on.I'm open to trying out more Stila products. 

The video is Bruno Mars "Treasure" 



No comments:

Post a Comment