Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm a YouTube Junkie

YouTube you can find videos that teach you how to do makeup,sew,knit,steal gasoline, and rip off vending machines.I knew how to do makeup and watching makeup videos help me improve with my makeup.It gives me inspiration if I want to go for a look and what products to purchase.When I started doing pinup I'll watch how to videos to learn how to do different styles and hair dos.I'll find videos to get advice on starting out and to network,it helps out alot if you want to do your dream job. When ever I have time I'll find my favorite channel and just watch,I tell girls who have trouble doing makeup spend time on YouTube and sometimes it doesn't work out,they call me to do their makeup.Sometime there are bad makeup videos and I'll sit there say to myself "I can soooo do better".I've been thinking about doing my own videos and I need a video camera nice area where there's good lighting for viewers to see my makeup no problem.Its part of my goals for 2014 and maybe YouTube can help me get clients I can do makeup as part time job.


What's in my purse?My favorite mascara and liquid eyeliner linked into one.Its Mark by Avon and its geared towards teens,Mark came out when I was a teenager and It had A LOT OF STUFF.Now Mark have less things to choose from I think Avon figured out its better if we order from the main company.Avon made improvements I mentioned before and I wouldn't order products if my older sister didn't like the products and sell it.The mascara is called "Scanda-lash" and the liquid eyeliner "Get in Line" both of them are black.If you want to give Mark a shot contact Hair and Makeup by Tanika on her Facebook page to order some and tell her little sister sent you.Yes you have photos of my makeup taken by me =]



I was at CVS , I was looking for the blush my friend Shelly used on me for a pinup shoot and there was a sale on Wet N Wild products.Yes I allowed someone else to do my makeup and she did an awesome job!She told me I had nice cheek bones and wanted to bring it out that made me wear blush again.It takes one person to point out your good features make you feel beautiful.They had the blush and I saw Mega sticks the name "In a Tutu" stood out to me and I must buy it.I use to be a dancer and I wore tutus for roller derby for a short time, the lip gloss was meant to be mine.The gloss shows up clear with shimmer I put it on top of my lip stick a few times.I think it might show up golden with orange under tone on lighter skin tones.

The video is by Black Veil Brides "The Legacy" 

No comments:

Post a Comment