Sunday, December 15, 2013

Beauty Queen

I don't know how I came up with the name "Beauty Queen",it came to me. My idea of a beauty queen is different from society standards,to me a beauty queen mean a lot of things, you can be a makeup artist who love being around makeup, a hairstylist, someone who feels beautiful.You can make the term beauty queen your own..I came from a family full beauty queens and my ability to do makeup is part of my genetics,its a gift from God.I learned growing up not everyone have the ability to do makeup and I was told I should add makeup to my career. I wanted to use my gift to help other people do makeup and if i can make someone feel beautiful my day is fulfilled.Next month in January I'm going to ring in the year and pursue my dreams to do make up a job. I'm doing trade work right now, if you are a photographer, model, someone that want their makeup done. All I ask in return is photos to use build my resume and the photos will posted on social media.

The quote i'm currently in love with and from one of my favorite guitarist," Follow your heart and chase your dreams until you catch them,negative people who say you can't do something are only speaking for themselves."
- Jake Pitts Guitarist from Black Veil Brides

The video i posted is my satellite beneath the fall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment