Monday, December 16, 2013

What I dislike about makeup....


IS CLEANING BRUSHES!*screams*.Playing in makeup is fun and all,the cleaning the brushes I dread especially if i try to get gel eyeliner out of brushes.if you dont have much money to spend like me, I contacted a few makeup junkies and artist the cheapest way to clean brushes without spending money to keep buying makeup brush cleaner.what stood out to me is baby shampoo or  shampoo hair salons use.I brought a bottle of daily brush clear from Sephora about 6 months ago for 6 bucks its a smaller bottle the larger one was over 10 bucks,the brush cleaner is good to have if you are going to work in high volume and quick cleanup . Of course i go the dollar tree for baby shampoo to clean my brushes.
OH NO!Oh F**K!S**T!I screwed up!Don't worry Makeup For Ever's mist and fix will save the day.if you get fall out from eyeshadow or screw up the cat eye,it happens. Grab a clean brush or q-tip and spray the brush your error will be erased.They sell it at Sephora for 6 bucks and i got the smaller bottle. Makeup For Ever is not cheap and its similar to MAC,you have extra cash to drop buy it.I try to go for Sephora brands or NYX cosmetics if its available.
 What's in my purse?I love Avon's Always on Point eyeliner in black and i have another one in black/brown,i keep in makeup kit.Its a cool eyeliner and the name say it all,you close the cap and if you need more twist the cap until you hear *click click* and theres more eyeliner. I got into Avon because my older sister Tanika sells it and Avon improved on the makeup.if you want to buy Avon contact Hair and Makeup by Tanika on her Facebook page,she will order it.
The video is Vitamin C"Smile"


No comments:

Post a Comment